Follow the steps below to create your order!
1. Once you’ve found something you like, Click "Add to Cart" to store the items on your order basket.
2. Tap on " Review My Cart" button to be redirected on the cart page where you can make any last changes on your order, may it be the quantity, size or style.
3. Address Finder will pop up your screen. Please fill-out your delivery address by selecting from the dropdown options. If you accidentally exit out before completing your details, click on "Address Finder" for it to reappear. This is to avoid your orders from being put on hold due to wrong or incomplete shipping details.
4. Click "Check out" once you're sure of your order. Proceeding to check out means accepting our Terms and Condition.
5. You'll be redirected to the shipping page where your shipping details are automatically filled based on the information you selected in the Address Finder. Complete the rest of the Customer Information section by entering your contact number (mobile number). Once done, tap on "Continue to shipping method" and review the Shipping address you have entered (you can still make changes by tapping on Change).
6. You'll see two (2) delivery options: Ship or Pick up.
* If you will choose 'Ship', your order will be delivered by your chosen courier to your specified shipping details.
* If you will choose 'Pick-up'. you'll see a button "Show me stores near this location", click the button and choose your preferred branch.
7. Once you "Continue to payment method," You will be asked to select from GCash, Credit/Debit Card Payments and COD (cash-on-delivery). Tapping the radio button at the left side will mark your choice. For your billing address, you can choose between "same as shipping address" or "use a different billing address."
8. You will be immediately notified if your payment was successfully made (for GCash and Credit/Debit card payments). Once successful, an order confirmation email will be sent to let you know that you order is all set. Don't forget to select the method on which you will get notified about your order(s): email or SMS.